The protection of your personal data on the occasion of visiting our website is an important concern for us. We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection provisions and the applicable data protection rules, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation, the ePrivacy Regulation, the Federal Data Protection Act and the Telemedia Act.
These data protection provisions regulate which personal data we collect, process and use about you. We therefore ask you to read the following carefully.
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
- (1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
- (2) The responsible party pursuant to Art.4 (7) EU General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) is Herbert Geissler GmbH, Lichtensteinstraße 75, 72770 Reutlingen, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address bbg bitbase group GmbH, Am Heilbrunnen 47, D-72766 Reutlingen with the addition "the data protection officer".
- (3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
- (4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
- (1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- right to data portability.
- (2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- (1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
- (2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Transient cookies (for this purpose b)
- Persistent cookies (c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after two years at the latest. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Further functions and offers of our website
- (1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
- (2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- (3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, competitions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more information about this when you provide your personal data or below in the description of the offer.
- (4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 5 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
- (1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation affects the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
- (2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
- (3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection using the following contact details: Herbert Geissler GmbH, Lichtensteinstraße 75, 72770 Reutlingen, Germany, Tel.: 07072 / 9297-0, Fax: 07072 / 2069, firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
- (1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- (2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
- (4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
- (5) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types, we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the cookie statement on our site.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.sony-loan.geissler-service.de and www.sony-verleih.geissler-service.de.